Loominations of Vermont
Welcome to Loominations of Vermont! We make unique handwoven and knitted items, including towels, napkins, placemats, scarves, felted hats, and rugs. Click on the “Photo Gallery” link at the right to see some of these items. We also do custom orders. If you’d like to contact us for more information, click on the “Contact Us” link at the right.
Our web site is rather minimal right now, but we’re working on adding more information and pictures.
We’ll be at the following shows (with more to come). Stop by and say hello!
- October 7-8, 2017: Apples And Crafts Fair (Woodstock, Vermont: 10-5 Saturday, 10-4 Sunday)
- October 21, 2017 (rain day Oct. 28): Mass Audubon’s Daniel Webster Farm Day (Marshfield, MA: 10 AM to 4 PM)
- November 4, 2017: Williston FAP Craft Show (Williston, Vermont)
- November 11, 2017: Manchester High School Craft Fair (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- November 17, 2017: Dartmouth College Library Staff Association Craft Fair (Hopkins Center for the Arts, Hanover, New Hampshire, 10 AM to 4 PM)
- November 18, 2017: Thetford Academy Christmas Craft Bazaar (Thetford, Vermont, 9 AM to 2:30 PM)
- November 24-25, 2017: Pods for the Pulpit Craft Fair (Tracy Hall, Norwich, Vermont: 10 AM to 4 PM)
- November 26, 2017: Rochester Winter Market (Pierce Hall, Rochester, Vermont, 10 AM to 4 PM)
- February 10-11, 2017: Bethel Better Block Pop-up Shop (Downtown Bethel, Vermont - 4-6 PM Friday, 10-3 Saturday)
- April 9, 2017: Rochester Spring Market (Pierce Hall, Rochester, Vermont, 10 AM to 4 PM)
- May 6, 2017: Jamaica Arts and Crafts Show (Town Hall, Jamaica, Vermont: 10 AM to 3 PM)
- July 15, 2017 Waterbury Arts Fest (Waterbury, Vermont: 10 AM to 4 PM)
- September 2-3, 2017: Mad River Valley Craft Fair (Waitsfield, Vermont)
- September 9, 2017: Rochester Harvest Fair (Rochester, Vermont: 10 AM to 4 PM)
- September 16-17, 2017: Chester Vermont Fall Festival (Chester, Vermont: 10 AM to 4 PM both days)
- September 23, 2017: Bethel Forward Festival (Town Common, Bethel, Vermont, 10 AM to 3 PM)