Loominations of Vermont
Welcome to Loominations of Vermont! We make unique handwoven and knitted items, including towels, napkins, placemats, scarves, felted hats, and rugs. Click on the “Photo Gallery” link at the right to see some of these items. We also do custom orders. If you’d like to contact us for more information, click on the “Contact Us” link at the right.
Our web site is rather minimal right now, but we’re working on adding more information and pictures.
We’ll be at the following shows (with more to come). Stop by and say hello!
- December 1, 2018: Strafford Holiday Sale (Barrett Hall, South Strafford, Vermont, 10 AM to 3 PM)
- December 8, 2018: Vermont Farmers Market Christmas Holiday Show (Holiday Inn, Rutland, Vermont, 9 AM to 4 PM)
- December 15, 2018: Touch of Vermont Holiday Gift Market (Montpelier City Hall, Montpelier Vermont, 9 AM to 4 PM)
- September 1-2, 2018: Mad River Valley Craft Fair (Waitsfield, Vermont)
- October 6-7, 2018: Apples And Crafts Fair (Woodstock, Vermont: 10-5 Saturday, 10-4 Sunday)
- October 20, 2018 (rain day Oct. 27): Mass Audubon’s Daniel Webster Farm Day (Marshfield, MA: 10 AM to 4 PM)
- November 3, 2018: Williston FAP Craft Show (Williston, Vermont: 9 AM to 4 PM)
- November 17, 2018: Wellesley Marketplace (Wellesley, Massachusetts)
- November 23-24, 2018: Pods for the Pulpit Craft Fair (Tracy Hall, Norwich, Vermont: Sat., Sun. 10-4)
- November 25, 2018: Rochester Winter Market (Pierce Hall, Rochester Vermont, 10 AM to 4 PM)